I will take it all! You always have the best treasures. I wish I could come to market!!! I'm dreaming of Eggs in the City and the little old book store. Can we make my dreams come true when I come to visit?
Wish I could come and hang out with your in your booth! We definately need to do the Mile High Flea Market when you come (and maybe a trip down to the antique section of Denver!!!)
2 comments:
I will take it all! You always have the best treasures. I wish I could come to market!!! I'm dreaming of Eggs in the City and the little old book store. Can we make my dreams come true when I come to visit?
Wish I could come and hang out with your in your booth! We definately need to do the Mile High Flea Market when you come (and maybe a trip down to the antique section of Denver!!!)
Post a Comment