I don't EVEN remember you going to girl's camp in California!!! I thought Kamas was your first year! Wow -- I guess the memory is going now that I'M 50!!!!!!
Wow. Huge group. No idea. Thought maybe the beige colored group in the middle but I never was good at the "where's waldo" deal! Been a while since I was on your blog - cute as ever. xo
4 comments:
nope.
I don't EVEN remember you going to girl's camp in California!!! I thought Kamas was your first year! Wow -- I guess the memory is going now that I'M 50!!!!!!
Wow. Huge group. No idea. Thought maybe the beige colored group in the middle but I never was good at the "where's waldo" deal! Been a while since I was on your blog - cute as ever. xo
Maybe in purple second row from back about the middle? There are too many faces to look at!
Post a Comment