day one.
checking in to our hotel built in 1908
realizing summers in san fran are chilly!
eating fish n chips on the patio at a crazy Irish Pub
giggling while feeding pigeons in Union Square
viewing some larger than life art at the SMOMA
posing in front of the "Painted Ladies" aka Full House
laying in the grass listening to church bells
at the Yerba Buena Gardens
taking the cable car to Lombard street
(and walking to the top!)
exploring Chinatown
our favorite restaurant..House of Nanking
enjoying Ben & Jerrys, cuddling, & late night tv
checking in to our hotel built in 1908
realizing summers in san fran are chilly!
eating fish n chips on the patio at a crazy Irish Pub
giggling while feeding pigeons in Union Square
viewing some larger than life art at the SMOMA
posing in front of the "Painted Ladies" aka Full House
laying in the grass listening to church bells
at the Yerba Buena Gardens
taking the cable car to Lombard street
(and walking to the top!)
exploring Chinatown
our favorite restaurant..House of Nanking
enjoying Ben & Jerrys, cuddling, & late night tv
day two.
riding the cable car to Fisherman's wharf
chowder in a sourdough bread bowl
shrimp and chips
happy with Ghiradelli free samples...yum!
content with my feet in the sand at the aquatic park
exploring the aqaurium of the bay
Pier 39
wishing we could touch the sea lions
me braving the space age self cleaning toilet
spontaneously deciding to climb to Coit Tower
hopping off the cable car to get cocoa & sweets,
from an incredible Italian bakery
delicious salads from the Roxanne Cafe
listening to the city sounds while falling asleep
riding the cable car to Fisherman's wharf
chowder in a sourdough bread bowl
shrimp and chips
happy with Ghiradelli free samples...yum!
content with my feet in the sand at the aquatic park
exploring the aqaurium of the bay
Pier 39
wishing we could touch the sea lions
me braving the space age self cleaning toilet
spontaneously deciding to climb to Coit Tower
hopping off the cable car to get cocoa & sweets,
from an incredible Italian bakery
delicious salads from the Roxanne Cafe
listening to the city sounds while falling asleep
day three.
so happy to have nate as the master navigator
my sweet husband smiling as I buy three incredible
vintage letters from a store I have always wanted to visit
Haight/Ashbury
hippies, patchouli, and delicious paninis
vintage street cars (I couldn't get enough!)
crusing in the castro
out of the closet thriftin'
crepes at the cable car cafe
feeling a little nervous walking across the opposite end of town after a late night movie
4 comments:
I LOVE S.F.!!! Looking at your pictures made me miss it so much! I grew up in a town about an hour south of S.F. so I totally understood all the wonderful things you described. I'm so glad you guys had fun! And yes, watch out for that fog in the summer. Summers out there are pretty cold!
Oh man, I am so jealous! It sounds like it was an absolutely perfect trip. You both deserved it and I am so glad you got to relax and enjoy some time together. Your pictures are amazing and I am sure I will be dreaming of SF tonight (both San Fran and Spanish Fork). Call me I would love to hear more about it about it!
Happy Anniversary. I went to San Fran for the first time this year and loved it. What a fun city. Looks like you had fun.
ok super great pictures and i am so jealous!
Post a Comment