Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tradition

Our holiday season officially began last week by going to see
"A Christmas Story" at Pioneer Theatre. It just doesn't feel like December until I have heard words like Bumpus Hounds and You'll Shoot Your Eye Out.

(and yes, we wore those shirts to the show - thanks Brady and Becky!)

6 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

WHAT ... you have triple-dog dare you tee shirts??? That's a fun Christmas shirt to wear!! We'll be breaking out the movie on Christmas Eve!

Cristi Benedict said...

That's hilarious! Love the T-shirts! Sometimes I think Zach looks like the red-headed bully on that movie! LOL! Is that so mean of me or what! I like to tease him about it! :) I'm terrible.

The Tew Clan said...

HAHAHA! Awesome! I'm glad you wore those shirts! Love ya guys!

Val said...

first of all.. love those shirts... secondly, wish there was a showing of that around here, thirdly.. do you still have the night light? :) and Fourthly (yes its a word) your thighs look like they are about to disappear. Get some meat on those bones! SKINNY!

A New Life Student said...

How do I get my hands on one of those shirts? I love that tradition!
So, you pretty much weight negative 0 now, huh? Don't even try and blame it on the "angle" again. Tell me all your secrets!

Anonymous said...

I used to have a T-shirt that had a picture of Randy on it and the quote "I can't put my arms down!" Love it. My respect for you increases with every day...but especially with stumbling upon this post.

Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie!