A few weeks ago we stopped by the Southeast Asian Market to pick up a couple of cans of green curry (makes a quick yummy meal with brown rice, chopped carrots, and low fat coconut milk!) and Nate brings this to the register. He says it looks kind of good, it's pineapple flavored, and it even comes with a spoon! All this deliciousness for a mere 89 cents.
Well, the taste wasn't as bad as I expected, a little odd, but the pineapple flavor really hides things well. The texture, however, was what I imagine nibbling on a dead jellyfish would be like. Bleh.
Well, the taste wasn't as bad as I expected, a little odd, but the pineapple flavor really hides things well. The texture, however, was what I imagine nibbling on a dead jellyfish would be like. Bleh.
And that is why I love the Southeast Asian Market - you never know what adventure is waiting for you.
1 comment:
You guys are a lot braver than I would be! Yuck!
Post a Comment