Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Graduation Announcements

we finished creating out graduation announcements this weekend-
hurray! it almost feels official!

front:


back:


...

other pics from the almost-grads photo shoot:

a close 2nd for the front pic






sweet nothings?




it's harder than it looks


i call this the rock toilet shot




feeeeeeeet


it sure was bright out


trax




oh happy day!

thanks again Tahnie!

10 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

I love every one! Can't wait to get mine in the mail -- might need to get some originals from you to print up. Hey what's with the person commenting on your blog with an advertisement? Kind of low-life if you ask me!

Val said...

LOVE IT! You look so great! AND>.. you both got hops! :)

Andrea said...

So stinkin' cute! I love all of them! Congratulations to you both!

A New Life Student said...

I love everything about them! Working out a lot with Minnie Flea huh? You look SO tiny. I'm so excited for you guys to graduate and sit on the beach in Hawaii.....then make a pit stop in Texas?

Brad and Rebecca said...

SO exciting! And since when do you weigh 103 lbs??????

Cyndi said...

Tew's I adore you both! The joy in your lives beams in your ever so happy faces. Congrates and enjoy your well deserved Hawaiian getaway! Big hugs, your favorite Auntie Cyndi

Tahnie said...

Thanks again for letting me take them! You were both so much fun! P.S. I love the black board in the background, looks awe-some!

Laura said...

SO cute Jess, congratulations on graduating! Also Max was a fan of the jumping pictures-he got mad of me when I clicked to comment!

Tasia said...

So cute! You are such a photogenic couple. Congratulations on graduating!!

Unknown said...

these are awesome! congrats to the two of you's. you guys must be feeling super right now