Hi Jess! Whenever I get onto blogspot (which is about twice a year these days) I always check yours, I love your posts! These ads are brilliant! The minivan was on it's way out before the Sienna! And truly, if you've ever ridden in one, you're an immediate fan. I know a single guy that just bought one. p.s. loved your grad pics on Tahnie's blog!
7 comments:
I have seen this before and it never gets old. So funny!
That is seriously the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face.
seriously. just embrace it ;) bigger is totally better!
Speaking from experience the swagger wagon really is that awesome. We got ours in a beautiful shade of silver.
Hi Jess! Whenever I get onto blogspot (which is about twice a year these days) I always check yours, I love your posts! These ads are brilliant! The minivan was on it's way out before the Sienna! And truly, if you've ever ridden in one, you're an immediate fan. I know a single guy that just bought one. p.s. loved your grad pics on Tahnie's blog!
Jess, i love this!! So funny!
PS.. glad you keep up the blog so i can continue to blogstalk you. I am on facebook if you ever want to stalk me too. :)
ha we just bought one!
Post a Comment