Thursday, July 29, 2010

A trip to the moon...

For the next three weeks Nate and I are house/animal sitting for a friend of ours. She lives in the 9th and 9th area in a darling old house named "The Moon" by her kids. She has a menagerie of animals including a dog, two cats, a lizard, two hamsters, and chickens. Not only do I get to pretend I live on a farm but I also get to enjoy the spacious backyard with a dreamy hammock, a fire pit, soaks in the claw-foot tub, riding her bike that has a basket, and being within walking distance from here, here, and here. It is a little hectic having to go back and forth from our house to let the boys in and out but we are starting to get into a routine. Oh, and there is swamp cooler here so it sort of feels like we are vacationing somewhere tropical. :)

No comments: