Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From A to Z...almost

Project Alphabet is almost complete!
Still in need of an F, I, O, P, R, V, and Y.





They are all sort of cramped on the living room shelves right now...I envision them covering a wall in a kids room someday but right now we just don't have the space. Our second bedroom is part baby room, part office, part storage, and part junk land.



PS: With all the rearranging/organizing we have been doing Nate finally got the chance to hang up two of his guitars. (if he reads this: yes, I know, one is actually a bass) He is a happy camper! And I am too - now that they are more accessible he has been serenading me more often. Husband singing and playing the guitar = happy momma and baby.

1 comment:

The Naylor Family said...

They are sooooo cute! I still look for your sprinker "O" whenever, I'm out and about. They will be cute some day in the kids room!!!