Thursday, February 9, 2012

Man, I could have been seeing things!

Last week I had an eye appointment to adjust my prescription since my eyesight took a sharp turn downhill during pregnancy. Yes, I had glasses before I got pregnant but I didn't have to squint WITH MY GLASSES ON like I do now. I was optimistic and thought maybe once I had Mabel my eyes might go back to being bad but not too bad. Wrong. They seemed to be worse! I was sick of not being able to see anything far away so I made an appointment. It was amazing when the doctor showed me what my current prescription was and then switched to what it would be - glorious day!

I got to pick up my glasses yesterday and the drive home was spectacular! Mabel was totally impressed that I could read to her the names of stores and street signs far off in the distance. I was just happy that I could finally see if there was someone in the crosswalk.

I always giggle during my eye exams because of this:


No comments: