Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wheeler Farm

Nate and Mabel had a daddy-daughter date with some friends earlier today at Wheeler Farm. I was a little sad because I have always wanted to go to Wheeler Farm but I know there will be many trips in my near future. Plus, I got almost 3 hours to myself!! Went for a run, did some shopping, and enjoyed a long shower with no baby to worry about! Heaven. :)

Here are some pictures of their adventures:

Steve and baby JP, David and baby Soren, Zac and baby Bennett


Crazy geese running free.

Baby Goats only six days old! Cute.
 

Miss Mabel Jane

JP standing on his own!

Check out that crazy shaggy sheep! 
Nate said that Bennett reached out and the sheep took a bite of his cracker.
Then Bennett ate the rest of the cracker. Awesome!


Hoping for another nibble!
Wild horns...

1 comment:

The Naylor Family said...

What a good daddy! Let's go to Wheeler Farm when I come! I have a picture of Jacob and Kelsey there when Jacob was like 3! That goat was CRAZY, luckily it only took a bite of the cracker and not little fingers!!!