Our Mabel Jane turned ONE yesterday!!
The birthday girl is awake!!
Birthday kisses from the men in her life:
Turtle & Daddy
...
Lucas got to come over and play!
Eating pretend food...
makes you hungry for a REAL snack!
Ready to help unload the dishwasher:
(wish I were that eager!)
Mabel got to open some presents that came in the mail!
She especially loved this little chick card from my Aunt Cyndi.
It got lots of love.
My Nana sent Mabel a picture of her grandmother Mabel McCorkle!
My great great grandmother and
Mabel's great great great grandma.
Then we played outside and had a mini photo shoot...
still need to crop and edit photos (I took WAY too many) but here are a few outtakes:
Mabel sang hallelujah when we were FINALLY done taking pictures.
She will always be my baby
even if she is technically a TODDLER now!
PS: Pictures from her little watermelon party soon to come!


5 comments:
I'm so glad you found my blog so I could know about yours! :) You decorated so cute and I can't wait to see her photo shoot pictures! It looks like she had a great 1st birthday!!!
Such a cutie! Happy 1 birthday Mabel!
Yay for Mabel! Those pictures are so fun...she has the prettiest eyes!
So darling! The pics of Mabel and Luke are so cute!!
I can't believe she is already 1! I love seeing how much she has changed during this year.
Post a Comment