Wednesday, June 27, 2012

these pineapple pants were made for walkin'



Last night Mabel was standing up playing with a drawer in our TV console.  I was sitting just a few feet away watching her try really hard to get a DVD case open.  All of a sudden she turned around, let go of the console, and walked over to me! So exciting! Nate came home a few minutes later and we tried to get some video of her walking.  She wanted the video camera SOOOOOO bad! Please ignore the shaky crazy ending when she finally gets a hold of it.



PS: I tried to get her to walk some more today and she refused. Little stinker.

9 comments:

The Dabo's said...

YAY MABEL! That is exactly what a video of the first steps looks like, we have 3 just like that! It won't be long and she'll be everywhere!!!

The Naylor Family said...

Like I told you before, please push her down and then secure her with ropes. She's our little baby and CAN'T be walking yet!!!!

Walter Family said...

That's awesome!! I love seeing babies first learning to walk! The cutest thing ever!!! :)

Allison said...

That video just made me smile! She is so cute and just so proud of herself. I love how excited you and Nate are....best feeling ever!!

Lindsey said...

That was so cute to see her just go for it! Good thing we have camera's so we can look back at these cute accomplishments!

Cristi Benedict said...

That was soo cute! Good job to Mabel!!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

WAY TO GO, MABEL!!!

Michelle Kelly said...

It's so much fun when they can walk!!!! Mabel is adorable!

Sycamore Girl said...

Too cute! Those are the best captured moments!!!