Friday, July 27, 2012

say cheese

The Colorado gang is in town - yay! 

In between parties, visiting with traveling swedes, camping, and trying to keep my grandpa out of the hospital (he is doing okay), we realized we were LONG overdue for a family picture.

Here is our last group shot from 
October 2007:

 My grandma took this picture while we were in Hawaii.


July 2012:
(happy, healthy, and with two new additions:)





  

4 comments:

Walter Family said...

That's awesome you were able to get a whole family picture like that! You guys look great!!

The Dabo's said...

Your Grandma is a great little photographer! The two new pictures are fantastic! Fotofly does a great job. Im not used to seeing you without glasses- I love it!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

LOVE!!!
And I love the straight hair, no glasses and skinny jeans look!! All I can say is H.O.T!! Woot, woo!

Little Beachs said...

Agree! Love your hair like that!! Oww Oww!!