Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Valley Palley

My dear friend Valerie and her cute little family were in Salt Lake Monday and they stopped by for a visit! Her husband is interviewing for a job here (they live in Logan) and we are crossing our fingers that he gets it. 

Valerie and I were roommates for 2 years at BYU-Idaho. 
We had so many adventures together...
Makes me laugh just thinking about all those crazy times! 

(and yes, that Salt & Pepper get up totally won us the costume contest)


Love ya Val, thanks for visiting!
2003                                         2012

PS: Hey Valerie: We need to take the time to write down all our memories so when we are old and gray and can't remember much our grandkids will know we weren't making this stuff up!

2 comments:

Val said...

I got my own blog entry? Ha! I can die a happy woman. I loved visiting you. I would really love to come and stay with you for awhile. Those short hours were not enough. Thanks for allowing my crazy boys into your beautiful home. They loved it. I think we should make a blog for birch 205 and let the memories flow! That would be perfect. Miss you. Love!!

Lindsey said...

How fun! I love looking at college pictures (even though I was 30 lbs fatter). What fun and crazy times!