The Oliverson's hosted their annual neighborhood party a few weeks ago and it was a blast. We actually went to their party last year when our house was under contract (our soon to be neighbors were super sweet and invited us - love the Jenkins!) but we had much more fun this year since we knew everyone!
The Party Animals
The theme was Cowboy & Indians....
not super PC but we went with it.
Plus is this the cutest little cowgirl you ever did see?
Tyler Williams. Nice.
The Walters - had to get a shot of Mike's sweet mustache!
The food was tasty...
as you can tell from my plate!
(I shared with Mabel of course)
The little kids got to play on the mechanical bull before it was set up.
Mabel wasn't too sure of the hide. Like mother like daughter!
I look just like I did during my professional bull riding days!
Nate's turn:
Love that face!
Nate obviously did not get his bull riding skills from me!
Megan was a bull riding model!
Bishop Dabo lasted the full 8 seconds!
Kara's look of concentration:
GO Matt!
Jacob was making it look too easy.
Jocelyn was the bull riding Queen!
Thanks Andy and Jocelyn,
we had a great time!









6 comments:
I love the pic of Mabel with the corn, sooo cute!! And I love that you got to show off what you can do from all those years of bull riding - ha ha! That story cracked me up! But, I almost would believe it too, because you did great! :)
OK...So, I didn't hear the BULL RIDING story!! :(
I thought you were a MASTER COW TIPPER from Kamas!
But, your MAD skills at Bull Riding proved me wrong!
THANKS for coming and especially coming back to help clean up!
You guys are AWESOME!
Oh...and that last picture of me looks like I am giving BIRTH!....to a BULL!
GOOD TIMES!
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys have such great friends!
What a fun party! Your neighbors/friends seem really fun!
I've always thought a girl on a mechanical bull was a little obscene...but thats just me. ;) haha!
What a fun party, even with the un-PC-ness.
Post a Comment