We celebrated this holiday season
with some serious partying!
Company Party
12.01.12
We had a catered dinner at the Cantina Southwestern Grill at Jordan Commons.
We reserved the upstairs ballroom and it was the perfect size for everyone.
The food was really good too.
I didn't take a single picture (thanks for this phone shot Bri!)...
I am hoping my friend Robyn will upload some of hers soon. (hint hint Robyn!)

Company Party
12.01.12
We had a catered dinner at the Cantina Southwestern Grill at Jordan Commons.
We reserved the upstairs ballroom and it was the perfect size for everyone.
The food was really good too.
I didn't take a single picture (thanks for this phone shot Bri!)...
I am hoping my friend Robyn will upload some of hers soon. (hint hint Robyn!)

Family Party in Kamas
12.07.12
12.07.12
Nate trying to figure out Grandma and Grandpa's
latest gift contraption!
He got it! I made him figure out mine too.
Thanks babe.
Anthony came home from Afghanistan!
It was nice to catch up.
Church Party
12.13.12
Christmas Fiesta with Homemade Cafe Rio Style Salads.
No pics of all the awesome food and desserts. Oops.
Bishopric and Clerks Musical Number
Mabel and Esther
Neighbor Party
12.14.12
White Elephant Gift Exchange
(Jocelyn - I got all these pictures off your Facebook!)

We actually got two different presents during the switch:
a betta fish complete with tank! and some fantastic fart cards.

Tew Family Party
12.22.12
Pool and Ping Pong
Getting the Matching Game Ready
The babies get to open a present first.
Time for:
~BINGO~
Silly time with Aunt Kristy.
Dinner
A fun Minute to Win It Style Game
that Georgia Showed Us.
is there a
WHITE ELEPHANT
in the room?
Ralphie Bobblehead.
LOVE.
Peek-a-boo with Aunt Kristy
yaaaaaaaay!
They decided to take the group shot while I was putting
Mabel down for bed. Thanks a lot you guys!


3 comments:
Love all your CHRISTMAS FUN!!
Wait a minute....Did someone get the TEETH that you and Nate got after you had them in your mouth?!?!?! GROSS!
We got the teeth! they sat in bleach for quite some time! haha
Jess Nate's mom finally had her chance to get a family photo without you so she doesnt have to burn your face out of the pictures later! ;)
The video of Mabel hugging Ester is so cute. What a fun and packed Christmas season! And no, we were sad you weren't in the picture! I think some of us were leaving so last minute mom got a pic real quick.
Post a Comment