{january}
(cold and an ear infection at the beginning of January)
When she was sick she was super cuddly and would
wake up from her nap wanting me to snuggle her.
For several days in a row she fell asleep in my arms.

I think I have watched this video a hundred times...
I am constantly in awe of how much my heart loves this little person.
STICKERS!
We celebrated (twice in one day!)
Militza no longer being a teenager:
Dinner with a BIG group of friends at Santa Monica Pizza & Pasta:
(Jocelyn - Do you love that I always use your photos? Such a good friend)
Lots and lots of Play-Doh time.
Plus tightening a few loose screws on her table.
to talk and talk while she is completely silent.
Then she cries when she accidentally hangs up.
She hasn't gotten tired of her vacuum!
Seriously the best dollar I ever spent.

four wheeler when she first got it...
FINALLY she likes to color! I have been trying to color with her for months but she was never very interested. Oh boy, now she loves it. We also have coloring on our fridge, chairs, and dishwasher. Thank goodness crayon comes off so easy.

Loves to watch it, touch it, eat it.
Here she is helping daddy salt the driveway:
The cold weather has forced us to spend too much time and money at Target.
Oh Target, why do you have so many thing I want to buy?
Don't get me started on the Valentine's stuff.
She was intrigued by the snow removal taking place
outside the South Jordan library.
She talked about it for the rest of the day. She loves to reenact things.
She would move her hands and babble and tell me about it.
A little bobcat tractor loader would scoop up the snow and then drive to the edge of the sidewalk where it would dump the snow in a big yellow front loader that would drive it over to the back of the parking lot then dump it in a pile.
Over and over again.
She loved every minute of it.

Little owl lunch date:
we finally found one she played with for longer than 30 seconds.
BEANS!

Snow:
The Perfect Afternoon Snack
(Even the octopus wants a bite)
and last but not least:
BOOK CLUB!
PS: Mabel update:
(in case there wasn't enough in this post)
She still loves to hug and kiss EVERYTHING.
I don't ever want it to end because it is the cutest thing ever.
She hugs and kisses people, animals, toys, books, flowers, towels, chairs, her blanket, our coffee table...the other morning when she wanted to hug and kiss Charlie's hairball I had to draw the line.
She also begs for red bell peppers any time she sees them.
Eats them like candy.
And just so I don't forget, she is currently really interested in stop lights and what they mean. We have been talking about how red means STOP, yellow means SLOW DOWN, and green means GO. When we go through a light she says more more more more more over and over again until she sees another light. The other day we drove up 5400 South and she was in light heaven. It's kind of a ridiculous road.








5 comments:
Mable and I could be the best of friends while eating Red Peppers!
YUM!!
Although your cabin fever doesn't look all that bad, I still can't WAIT for SPRING!!
Wow you guys have done a lot. We have watched a lot of TV unfortunately. But maybe that is due to my nursing Lucy. Thanks for the great ideas with the beans!
YAY! It was so good to see you today and spend time together. Mabel is absolutely adorable. Lets get together real soon! Love you!
You have such fun pictures and ideas of activities to do with Mabel! Those sick pictures were so sad...I'm glad she's feeling better. We do need to get our girls together!
What a GREAT post, Jess! I love every single picture of that cute little Mabel ... well the one's when you has a cold are so sad. You do such a good job at taking pictures and posting them! A mother could take some lessons!
Post a Comment