Tew Family Retreat
2013
Rick and Georgia's friends, the Packers, offered to let us spend the day
at their beautiful home in Kaysville.
Lots of shade, swings, zip line, HUGE slip n slide....
we had a blast!
Rick and Georgia's friends, the Packers, offered to let us spend the day
at their beautiful home in Kaysville.
Lots of shade, swings, zip line, HUGE slip n slide....
we had a blast!
ALL of the grandkids:
ZIP-LINE TIME:
Me
Georgia
Myah wanted to try it!
Uncle Bryan ran down most of the path with her and let her go
alone for the last little bit. When she got to the end the first thing she said was,
"More!"
Brave girl!
I asked Mabel if she wanted to go just like Myah did and she said,
"No. Watch."
Rick
Mabel got brave and decided to give it a try!
Uncle Bryan was so good to walk/run with her most of the way.
My little zip liner!!!
slip n slide
go big or go home!
Can't wait until next time!
2 comments:
Can I be friends with the Packers? What a wonderful place .... Mabel's picture on the Zipline is so cute!
SERIOUSLY....Who are the Packers!?!? Do they rent out their yard? I want to slip & slide and Zip Line too!!
Looks like a BLAST! I love that the slide flows into a shallow pool! HOW FUN!!!
Post a Comment