{CREATURE ENCOUNTERS}
![]() |
| Cute sign that Avi made... sorry if I spelled anything wrong is my favorite part. |
Last week Jocelyn and Andy held their annual neighborhood party.
This was their last one because they are moving next year. SADNESS!
We are going to miss their family so much! But they won't be too
far away (Draper) and they will have some land, and animals,
so we are planning to be the Godparents of their goats.
This company was awesome!
They did a great job of being informative and fun.
{turtles}
{tarantulas}
I think this was my favorite part.
I was surprised that I really liked holding the tarantulas.
They felt super cool...fuzzy and slow with sticky feet.
{scorpions}
Just another normal day on the job...
with a scorpion in his mouth!!
Andy wanted a taste too...
AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
My face sums it up...I didn't
love holding the scorpion.
{snakes}
Mabel LOVED the snakes...
takes after her daddy and mama.
Jocelyn is SO AFRAID of snakes,
but she totally cried and conquered her fear!
Thanks Oliversons for AWESOME night to remember!
















4 comments:
GOOD, CREEPY times!!
I am SO Surprised I didn't have any SNAKE dreams!...
THANKS again for ALL your help with Set up and take down! I really appreciated it!
Wow! You are all very brave people. We see scorpions, snakes, and tarantulas around our place and I have no desire to ever touch them. But it did look like an awesome block party.
I'm more the piñata, sit around and tell jokes and stories ... type of party person!
Wow...I'm kinda freaked out right now seeing the tarantulas and scorpions. AAAHHHH! I can't believe that one guy put the scorpion in his mouth!!!
Post a Comment