{Temple Square}
We almost got frostbite, and it was really crowded,
but, as usual, the lights did not disappoint! We
were able to make it up to the Christus statue too which
was lovely as well.
This picture doesn't do it justice but
this red tree is so beautiful!
Mabel insisted on bringing her stoller with
us which was the funniest thing ever to navigate
through the crowds of people! It's funny now.
through the crowds of people! It's funny now.
I wanted to poke my eyes out then.
{FROZEN}
We took Mabel to her first movie,
"Frozen" and she loved it! I wasn't sure if
she would sit through the whole thing but she did.
She liked eating popcorn and drinking
from daddy's slurpee.
(Nate took some time off work and we were
in heaven with him home AND Nana
and Grandpa and Jacob around - it was the best!)
Kraig and Jacob drove home the Saturday
before New Year's (Mabel was so sad!)
but my mom stayed for another week,
woo hoo!!!
{Tea Time}
My mom has had this tea set for awhile now
(my Nana gave it too her for when Mabel was ready)
and Mabel was in tea time heaven.
Grandma Naylor tasting the Lemon Curd I
got her for Christmas - it was REALLY good!
She loves lemon.
My mom and I both both found
French Presses on sale and were excited to
try some of our new Crio Bru drink.
It was GROSS!
It's a super healthy hot chocolate drink
but it tastes like watered down baking chocolate.
Once we added some cream and sugar
it helped a little bit, but then it wasn't
very healthy anymore!
It was fun to try it and I love that my mom
is always up to some fun food/drink adventures!








1 comment:
I love all the activities! Mabel's face during tea time is adorable. She looks so excited to be doing such a big girl thing. I'm impressed about Frozen too.
Post a Comment