Mabel really liked this holiday. We got out our decorations
early and she helped me arrange them around the house.
All month long she loved wishing everyone she saw a
Happy "Balentimes" Day! So cute.
We made sugar cookies for daddy that week:
![]() |
| (PS: Sugar cookies with frosting are my weakness. I think I ate a dozen.) |
Mabel got a special Valentine package in
the mail from Nana and Grandpa Kraig!
The best part was her VERY OWN tape!
She always wants to use my tape dispenser to
get tape to "fix" things but she gets so frustrated because
she has a hard time tearing the tape off and it gets
all stuck to itself. So this was the perfect solution
from Nana! The tape pops up in perfectly cut
sections and it's super easy to pull out and use.
| We Skyped with Nana and Aunt Kels when she opened it. (Gotta love that cheesy squint smile!) |
| There were also a bunch of balloons in the package that we had a lot of fun blowing up and bouncing around. |
Nate made his girls a special Valentine's breakfast:
Pink heart shaped pancakes...
with pink milk for Mabel and
a purple smoothie for me!
Mabel gave daddy his Valentine:
Mabel got two cute Valentines from
her friends! I should have thought to help
her make some to pass out because she would
have loved that! Next year.
![]() |
We went to Zupa's for dinner, put Mabel to bed,
and had some friends over to play games!






2 comments:
How fun! Those cookies look DELICIOUS!
Those cookies do look great! I love Daddy's heart pancakes ... he's always so thoughtful. I love it that she is always right with it on the next holiday .... her have a Happy Easter when I hang us is so cute. She totally gets it too!
Post a Comment