Friday, April 4, 2014

31 Weeks


thirty-one weeks
(but our midwife says I am measuring 32 weeks, I'll take it!


   Mabel at 31 weeks and Baby Boy at 31 weeks.


I am starting to retain water like I did with Mabel. I notice it most in 
my face and my feet.  Good thing flip flop season is just about here 
because these hobbit feet don't squeeze into shoes very comfortably
any more! This baby starts his daily exercise routine around 8:30pm 
and it has been fun for Nate and Kelsey to see and feel him 
kickboxing in there! Besides the discomfort of just being large in general 
(and tired) I am feeling pretty good.  I bought my first
little boy outfits the other day, and also picked up some diapers
at Costco today (they sell newborn size now!)
 - it's feeling pretty real that we are going to 
have #2 here in two months! 

4 comments:

Allison said...

You're getting so close, very exciting! Glad you're feeling well. You look great!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

wow...It's getting CLOSER!! Let me know when your hobbit feet are ready for a pedi....I want to come with! Can't wait to see that little Tewster!

Lindsey said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you to be done with the pregnancy. This is the no good stage!

Little Beachs said...

So cute!! So exciting!!