A few weeks ago we spent a Saturday afternoon
at Wheeler Farm.
Hooray for springtime and baby animals!
We got there just in time to milk a cow!
Goose Girl
They shared a moment, that's for sure.
I love Kelsey's face in this one....she had the bag of duck
food in her hand and they were really hoping for a little nibble!
Mabel was begging to use my phone to take pictures
"ALL BY MYSELF MAMA!"
She loved hearing the shutter sound and snapped
a zillion pictures. It is fun seeing things from her perspective,
and what she thought was interesting enough to photograph.
Here are few of my favorites:
a zillion pictures. It is fun seeing things from her perspective,
and what she thought was interesting enough to photograph.
Here are few of my favorites:
I love her little shadow:
She said she wanted to get a
picture of all our shoes...
Since Mabel had a gloriously long nap that day we
went to the mall after the farm and ended the day with
some shopping and a train ride.















.jpg)













2 comments:
love the photos she took! Its my favorite to look in my photo log and see the photos my kids have taken from the day.
I cant believe how close you are to the goats- kinda freaks me out! They have those big eyes!
Fun! I'm impressed with the pics Mabel took. She took some really good ones!
Post a Comment