While my mom was in town Nate and I decided we would
take a little overnight getaway to Park City before this
baby comes and we never leave the house again.
Because you know: TWO KIDS.
Deep breaths, deep breaths, I can do this.
We stopped at the Jordan River temple and
it was BUSY! Lots of older individuals doing
temple work...it made it easy to spot Nate across the room
since he was one of the few with dark hair.
(or hair at all for that matter!)
We sent this picture to my mom to show Mabel
and she thought it was the funniest thing!
Mom and Dad are silly.
We went to the newer theater in Park City
and it was completely empty!!!
I guess no one in Park City needs to go to the movies
when they all have crazy awesome home theaters?
We saw Divergent (2nd time seeing it for me)
and it was even better with my feet up on the seats
this time! Gotta elevate the hobbit ham hocks.
Oh Four.
We had a late dinner, and got to SLEEP IN the next morning!
We drove back down to Salt Lake and had brunch at
Blue Plate Diner before coming home.
It was a short and sweet trip with my favorite person
and just what I needed! Thanks to my mom and Kelsey
for taking such great care of Mabel and allowing us to
sneak away for a mini babymoon!








4 comments:
You didn't say you got to see FOUR!!....and have him ALL to yourself no less!!
So glad you got away for a good nights sleep and to elevate those prego toes!
Can't wait for JUNE!!
Wish I could come and take Mabel every week for you!!! I was fun to spend alone time with her!
I died: elevate the hobbit ham hocks
Yay! I'm so glad you were able to get away for a bit. You will do fine with two...deep breaths! ;) Eventually you will be able to leave the house, I promise!
Post a Comment