My mom was in town a few weeks ago, Kelsey had the
day off work, and we decided to go check out the new Aquarium.
Grandma Naylor came with us and we had a girl's date!
For $15.95 per adult I wasn't too impressed. (Mabel still got in free
thank goodness, her last month as a 2 year old!) Maybe because my
feet are constantly swollen and walking around for hours
isn't the most enjoyable thing right now....but I was also
expecting more from the exhibits. Mabel was really grumpy that day,
and there were 6 busloads of kids there too, so I guess we may
need to give it another chance. Several of the exhibits are still in
progress so they are letting you use your ticket stub to come
back once more for free before August 31st.
![]() |
| She was saying, "Glub Glub!" |
![]() |
| Mabel said she wanted to leave the tunnel because it was too "creepy." |
I thought this rope bridge was the coolest part...













1 comment:
The rope bridge was about the best part ... not too excited about the New Draper Aquarium but it was fun to be with my favorite peeps in the whole wide world, including the oceans!!!
Post a Comment