Saturday, July 5, 2014

Who wants to go cruisin?


5.5.14
We got a new car!!!
2011 Kia Sorento

It's no swagger wagon but we love it!  The old 1998 green Ford Ranger
that Nate drove finally died. It had a good looooooooong life.
It originally belonged to my parents and I used to drive it in high school
from Kamas to Kaysville to go see Nate.  Now Nate gets
to drive our Corolla and I get to cruise in this baby!
Anybody up for dragging State street? 

2 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

The truck was a good ride ... can't believe that it lasted that long! Loving the new car!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Umm...I have mistakenly waved my arm off and done a little happy dance for the neighbors that live in Carter's old house that have this same car!
I don't know if I am loving your purchase! I think you need to put a FOX sticker in the window so I know it's YOU! :)