The majority of February felt like April! We had a blast
going on walks and being outside.
Preschool Carpool:
My trunk full of little rascals!
Elliott would stay outside all day if he could.
He LOVED the grass, and watching all the kids play.
Mabel has been wanting to go bowling:
One of Elliott's new tricks:
Great grandma Naylor came down one day for
lunch and hot chocolate:
Had to add put this picture in, how cute is that
sleeping face?
(this was one Sunday when I needed him to wake up and of
course he decides to sleep for hours! of course.)
Nate went to Las Vegas for a work conference and was gone
for several days. We sure missed him! When he got back
we went to breakfast the next morning to celebrate him being home!
I ordered Waffle Love dough and we had Kristy and
Dave and little Jack over for brunch. I didn't get any
pictures of the waffles but they were gooooooood.
You can get cookie butter at Trader Joes or Biscoff Spread
at Harmons...it makes the waffle! Then top it with strawberries,
and whip cream (no syrup) and you have a heavenly creation
that tastes pretty darn close to ordering one from their food truck!
Plus these babies are cute too:
Check out Jack's fangs!!!
Elliott is totally jealous.
Then the weather got cold again and we tried to
find things inside to keep us busy. (Which is hard when
you have two kids who were used to going on daily walks
for hours every afternoon.) Elliott's little face was like,
"Wait, what? Why aren't we going outside today?!"
"Wait, what? Why aren't we going outside today?!"
Elliott started to get a cold and was so fussy for a few
days. He wanted to be held, and he wanted to hold me
as well. Nothing like a good face grab.
Freezing outside?
Picnic lunch downstairs!
Busy little body:
1 comment:
These pictures are all so cute! This winter has seriously been the best! And I love that you pulled out the roller blades, I LOVE roller blading (though it's been forever), I should get a pair and we can go together! :)
Post a Comment