It was time for his first haircut!!
BEFORE:
Gotta love Cookie Cutters!
DURING:
He was happy as a clam:
AFTER:
I love making this boy giggle:
Trouble.
He loves walking behind his train:
It's amazing what I find outside the cat door!
Toys, markers, kitchen utensils, snacks...
His eyes light up when he sees a Costco berry smoothie:
He loves the tub and splashes like a wild man!
He put the computer mouse to his ear and
said, "AH?"
First time on the swings! He liked it but
not as much as Mabel did her first time. He was happier
when I got him out and let him crawl all over the ground.
He is a climber. I was getting laundry out of the
dryer and came out to find him like this!!
He went from zero to FOUR teeth this month, all
on the bottom. His top two teeth just poked through
a few days ago. He has been miserable but
I love seeing how his little smile
is changing with teeth!



.jpg)


2 comments:
I just can't believe how big he is getting! He is what you call a "handful" or maybe TWO handfuls! Can't wait to see him at the end of the month! Great post!
He looks so big, especially after his haircut! Love all the pics and description of how he's growing.
Post a Comment