Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Happy Birthday America!

We spent the 4th of July celebrating at Rick and Georgia's house!
I made a few Pinterest treats...
forgot to get a picture of my red, white, and blue strawberries 
but they were tasty.

Georgia made root beer ice cream:

Brady and Becky and family came to visit!!!
YAY!!! We got to meet baby Ammon, their
FIFTH child. He's a cutie and looks just like their 
oldest Kennison. 

Elliott LOVES babies. A little too much.
He is really learning to be soft and just wanted
to give Ammon lots of cousin hugs!


Precious little face!

More hugs. So sweet!


Katie is such a great big sister:


Rick and Georgia set up pools and shade tents
to make a backyard oasis!

How cute are all these girls?







Elliott LOVED Brady's drone...


HIS FACE:

Natalie showing me her new fan...

Getting ready to eat dinner...

at then it happened. What will now be
remembered as the 
bacon wrapped asparagus 
grease fire incident of 2015!!!

I was so caught up the drama that I didn't think to snap any pictures
until the fire extinguisher was put to use. But I'm glad I got a few shots
to help us remember this crazy, could have been really bad, memory!





We were so lucky it didn't EXPLODE!!!

Boo. To say the least.




He loved that popsicle.


CUPCAKE CUTIE:




Red, White & Blue

Water Balloon Games:






Jack passed out with Great Grandma and Grandpa Tew:

BROS:

Mabel stayed up late and we snuggled with her on Rick and
Georgia's back porch swing to watch fireworks. It wasn't too long
before she got super tired and begged for bed. That girl needs
her sleep!  

HAPPY 4th of JULY 2015!

No comments: