{August 6th)
Nate and I celebrated our ELEVENTH
wedding anniversary by getting a puppy!!!
Just kidding.
But we were dog sitting cute Mango for the day.
This is both of the kids hiding behind me
on the couch so Mango doesn't get them!
We took her up to the park to run off some energy!
That did the trick!!
Nate's parents came down and watched the kids
(we put Elliott to bed before we left)
while we went to dinner.
Dinner at Flemings did not disappoint!!
If the only thing I ate that night was this wedge
salad I could have gone home so happy.
Salad is my favorite food and it was divine.
Blue cheese lovers unite!!
Nate got filet mignon (when in Rome!) with spicy
diablo shrimp on top.
Nate has been talking about this meal ever since.
That's how good it was.
I got free range roasted chicken with spinach gnocchi...but after
tasting Nate's steak (and I am not a steak person!) I will definitely
be getting a steak next time.
Our dessert was delicious even though I thought
the presentation was a little gross.
Poop smear anyone?
Happy ELEVEN Mr. Tew!
You are my favorite person.











5 comments:
Crazy it's been 11 years! What a fun dinner. I'm glad you guys were able to go out. I always think it's funny what the "sophisticated" presentation of food is these days. I was thinking the same thing as you with the skid mark dessert! It looked delicious besides that!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Loved seeing these pics of a fabulous couple that we love!
Especially loved seeing the last picture featuring our newly weds 11 years ago!! Wow, so romantic!
girly, WHEN are you gonna post again?
Um how am I supposed to get a recipe when you're not on Instagram and I'm not on Facebook? LOL!
Post a Comment