Lately I've been struggling to keep up with all the social media outlets in my life. I just feel like I ALWAYS have my phone in my hand, and I have been slowly trying to cut back.
It's hard, especially when my phone is my camera too.
I stopped using my Instagram about a year ago (sad face - I really LOVED insta), and I have been struggling to keep up on the blog. Facebook is an annoying easy one stop shop for me so it's going to be my main media form for sharing updates. Most of my family is on FB (and I feel like all my friends post the most important stuff to FB as well as Insta) plus, it lets me manage several different groups I run as well. (book club, neighborhood play group, high school page, etc.)
I typically blog on the computer but it just takes so much TIME!
Chatbooks are much quicker for me. Plus, I am putting the same photos
in my Chatbooks that I would on the blog so the blog seems a little
obsolete now. Chatbooks are much cheaper and easier for me to print.
The only plus of the blog for me is that I tend to
write more, and share more feelings with the posts than I do
with the single photos in my Chatbooks.
Every time I heart a photo on my iphone it goes to my favorites folder.
My Chatbooks app is synced to my favorites folder so all those hearted
photos go into my Chatbook. When it reaches 60 photos it's ready
to be printed. I still have to caption each one (if I want to)
but it's already dated.
Each Chatbook is $8 and it ships to my house for free -YAY!!
The kids love looking through them and we do too!
So farewell for now!


2 comments:
I've loved reading your blog but i totally get about stopping! I did the same thing last year and it has been so less stressful! Chatbooks ate the way to go and my kids also love them!
Sad, but I totally understand. I've been so behind on the blog and it's kind of stressing me out! I print out my pictures in big photo books and I'm glad to have those hard copies. I don't really post much on facebook so I'm going to still do blogger but I think I need to have more of a mentality of just posting something every once-in-a-while instead of feeling like I'm "behind!"
Post a Comment