Last night I was trying do some homework and Fritz decided he wanted to help by jumping up on my folder and falling asleep! It was really cute.
I like to bring out Billy the Bass when the boys and I need to destress.
3 comments:
I kept waiting for Fritz to start meowing or something! If I had Billy the Bass in my house for Hank to play with...oh man, he wouldn't survive! (Hank that is!)
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you still have dear Billy! I will have to call my mom and tell her. That is so funny because I had completely forgotten that he existed.
So funny! I love the pictures of Fritz on your homework. I think he is trying to tell you take the summer off from school and have a little fun :). The video is making me laugh so hard. They are adorable!
Post a Comment