My plants have survived the winter! My little Venus fly trap in the polka dot pot is really
struggling to make a come back, but it really needs more humidity than Utah can offer. (If anyone has any fly trap suggestions let me know) My Christmas Cactus has bright pink blooms all over and looks as happy as can be---after reading Holly's post I would have to say that plants are one of the things that bring me a lot of joy. : )
3 comments:
The little plant elf plant hanger looks great hanging on your thriving plant. AND looks great under Great Grandma Pearl's old mirror --- I'm sure they are both looking down and smiling at you!! Sure wish that my Christmas Cactus would bloom like that. I'll have to read up on them. Love you -- your blog is my favorite!!
P.S. Would have to be dead to catch me floating in the Great Salt Lake!!!
Oh how I love your little greenhouse! I have a word of advice for the venice fly trap...don't touch them when you are in Holland or you will get screamed at!! (I hope you remember that story or else that sounds really insane)
You will be so proud of my little plant you brought me. She is thriving! I think I need more!
I pretty much am a plant murderer. But Im in therapy for that...
As for the Venus Fly Trapp, try feeding it flies. :)
Post a Comment