Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Hallow's Eve

Last night we went over to Rick and Georgia's house to spend some quality Halloween time together. Georgia made some tasty soup and she had festive "pumpkin" soup bowls.
Rick and Georgia have had the same costumes for as long as I have known them! A pumpkin and Superman. Lindsey was a fashion faux pas and Justin was a starving college student. Nate and I were Phillies fans. Later on Snow White and Woody stopped by and they looked so cute!


Besides the fact the Nate's parents have a lot of kids in their neighborhood, Georgia also teaches preschool so she gets all sorts of past and present students that come by for a trick or treat. She has been keeping a trick or treat tally since 1992! Not only is that amazing but it's on the same piece of paper! I love it. I think the highest was in 1995 at around 180.

4 comments:

The Naylor Family said...

180 kids coming by? You have to take out a small loan to buy that much candy!!! How fun to spend the evening with them -- did you dress up?

Sycamore Girl said...

Yo. To get added to our blog-stalkers list, just click on "Follow this blog" under the title, "our blog stalkers". That should do it.

Those bread bowls looked scrum-diddely-umptious! I cant wait to live in a neighborhood where the kids actually come out! I want to set up a scarey porch with music and a fog machine...its gonna be rad!

Laura said...

Do you ever find it kind of funny that Nate's dad dresses up like Supeman?

A New Life Student said...

I love that she keeps track...she must be one popular teacher!