Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ode to Abode

I want to give a shout out to Abode and thank Miriam and Shireen for letting me be part of the Abode family for 3 years! So many interesting people, awesome antiques, crazy consigners, and hilarious memories! Steffi, who used to own The Pink Door, has now merged with Abode and is taking my place so that I can finish school and get more experience in the field of social work. I'll miss you Abode--you will always have a fun, funky, and functional place in my heart! Here are some of my favorite pics from Abode over the past 3 years...

5 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

Awww...abode. So many treasures.

julie! said...

I am intrigued...where is this little treasure city?

The Naylor Family said...

I'm a little late in commenting -- I know you will miss Abode but I'm sure they will miss you even more!!! You always made the place so organized. You made the arrangement so cute with all your little signs and props! You'll just have to keep coming to Denver to get your junking fix!!! I think we could spend a week downtown and still make new discoveries!

thechoulespauls said...

oh- those were the days!

i miss abode & you & miriam & shireen & especially hank...

thechoulespauls said...

p.s. what ever happened to doyle?