Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Snip Snip


i got a haircut and it sure feels good.

7 comments:

Tasia said...

Super cute. You look so good with short hair! Wish I had the guts to do it.

The Naylor Family said...

Well ... it does look cute! Even though you did get me to grow mine long and then you totally WACK out on me! That's ok, I'm sure the Rapunzel in you will come calling again. Somedays it take all the control I can muster to avoid the scissors drawer!

Brad and Rebecca said...

ooh, i LOVE it! Cute!

A New Life Student said...

I thought it was photoshopped! It looks amazing! I love it! What made you chop it? Your hair is always amazing and once again I am jealous.

Andrea said...

Super Cute and very Chic! I love it!

Sycamore Girl said...

I wanna see it curly! Short hair is always cute on you...in fact, I dont think I've ever seen you with long long long hair. I'm growing mine out.

thechoulespauls said...

i absolutely love it!