I also got 27 correct. The ones I didnt know were the beer brands. Go figure. Its interesting how much we really are exposed to the millions and millions of branding out there. Good job marketers, eh?
I only got 20! Couldn't spell some of them to same my life! Fun -- shows you how those logos DO work!
Kraig just got 31 out of 36! Should you be proud of something like that?
I got 34 of 36! Missed the games logo! Dang
I got 25. I was so bugged because I knew that was John Deer but who knew it was Deer Company???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I also got 27 correct. The ones I didnt know were the beer brands. Go figure. Its interesting how much we really are exposed to the millions and millions of branding out there. Good job marketers, eh?
I only got 20! Couldn't spell some of them to same my life! Fun -- shows you how those logos DO work!
Kraig just got 31 out of 36! Should you be proud of something like that?
I got 34 of 36! Missed the games logo! Dang
I got 25. I was so bugged because I knew that was John Deer but who knew it was Deer Company???
Post a Comment