The 2010 Utah legislative session starts today...
the next 45 days are going to be exciting and crazy for me! I will be up at the Capitol almost everyday so if anyone has an issue they would like to address with their senator or representative let me know and I can arrange it!
Check out www.le.utah.gov for lots of good info and to track any bills you may be interested in.
ps - you can catch a glimpse of me on the news here
(don't blink or you'll miss me :)
and you can read about what our coalition has been working on here.
the next 45 days are going to be exciting and crazy for me! I will be up at the Capitol almost everyday so if anyone has an issue they would like to address with their senator or representative let me know and I can arrange it!
Check out www.le.utah.gov for lots of good info and to track any bills you may be interested in.
ps - you can catch a glimpse of me on the news here
(don't blink or you'll miss me :)
and you can read about what our coalition has been working on here.

3 comments:
I think it will be a fantastic experience for you (provided you live through the craziness of it AND working)! I have a feeling this avenue of social work just might be your thing! P.S. You look good on camera!!
Consider yourself booked for May! Good thing since I'm filling up so fast! :) ha!
Man, I am jealous. I think the entire process is so interesting. I can't wait to hear all about it! You are going to do great!
Can I have your autograph?
Post a Comment