Holy buttcrack that's funny!
I got this in an email a little while back. I showed it to Adam and we laughed so hard. He got a big kick out of it! Too funny!
poor girl!
So, I first thought this was flashback friday and I was thinking whoever that was in the background was not going to be too happy with you. I then got the optical illusion and laughed my head off. It reminded me of Philly. Oh, how I miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Holy buttcrack that's funny!
I got this in an email a little while back. I showed it to Adam and we laughed so hard. He got a big kick out of it! Too funny!
poor girl!
So, I first thought this was flashback friday and I was thinking whoever that was in the background was not going to be too happy with you. I then got the optical illusion and laughed my head off. It reminded me of Philly. Oh, how I miss you!
Post a Comment