While we were in Colorado a few weeks ago my mom and I stopped by one of my favorite stores, The Barn, and found an awesome rusty "Q" to add to my letter collection. Can't wait until we have the whole alphabet!
The rusty Q looks really good in the collection! We gotta find the spinkler "O"! I'm on the lookout! I'll have to write the letter down that you need need and if I see one I can take a picture of it. You never now when you just might run into a magnificent specimen!
I love them all. I will take note of the letters you need and keep my eye out as well. I went to a giant antique mall the other day and thought of you. You need to come visit...it had treasures galore!
2 comments:
The rusty Q looks really good in the collection! We gotta find the spinkler "O"! I'm on the lookout! I'll have to write the letter down that you need need and if I see one I can take a picture of it. You never now when you just might run into a magnificent specimen!
I love them all. I will take note of the letters you need and keep my eye out as well. I went to a giant antique mall the other day and thought of you. You need to come visit...it had treasures galore!
Post a Comment