Last Saturday my friend Sarah and I ran our first 5K! It started at the Capitol and ended at the bottom of Memory Grove. I was so glad Sarah let me invite myself to run with her (you can read more about her inspiring reasons for running here), she made jogging so much fun! Nate came along to be our #1 fan/photographer and the three of us had a yummy breakfast at Finn's after the race.
He finished in 13 minutes!
I attribute his speed to those awesome socks.
I attribute his speed to those awesome socks.
2 comments:
Way to go... you're my hero! I am too chicken to run in a race.
Great job Jess! I love the name "the Leprechaun Lope" ... if you put a little hat on his head and a little pipe in his mouth ... wouldn't the guy who won kinda look like a Leprechaun?
Post a Comment