Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stopping to Smell the Roses

The other night while Nate was at soccer practice I went on a walk that was inspired by this post and the fact that every rose bush in the city is blooming and begging to be sniffed. I took my camera and a house key and headed out around the neighborhood. It was a lovely night and it felt good to stop and smell the roses.

Sniffing...


Eating a few peas from our garden...


The back of an old camper...
Preserve the Pony -
totally awesome.



This is a house a few blocks away....I adore it.
So modern.



Then the sun began to set...


And the sky was gorgeous...


So I came home and got out my vintage bottles...


so tiny!


fresh flowers in the house make me happy...


My Aunt Cyndi gave us this vase as a wedding gift.
Every time I use it I think of my sweet Aunt and I remember our
beautiful wedding day.


I need to go on walks more often.

1 comment:

elsa bags said...

hey i went through that house before it was completely finished. totally rad on the inside too!