Friday, July 16, 2010

Flashback Friday


Boys and their Tractors...
parked in the Senior parking lot.
Only in Kamas.
2001

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I had to get 3,000 miles away from you before I had the courage to say...there's a typo on your blog. I kept quiet about it for six months, but it's time for me to break the silence. It says:
This our blog--family, work, play, and everything in between...thanks for visiting!

And it should say:
This is our blog--family, work, play, and everything in between...thanks for visiting!

You're welcome.

The Tews said...

Oh great!!! That's like a friend having something in their teeth and no one saying anything! I am changing it this very second. Too bad you thought you were going to get lovely letters from me while you are in Africa - ha!

Melanie Sharp said...

Okay - I have to know the story behind the tractors at school. My husband visited good ole SSHS when he was on Institute Council at the U and he swears he saw a bunch of guys on tractors and that when he asked they said it was "Ride your tractor to school Day". I assured him such a day never existed, but now I'm not so sure.... :-)