CeLeBrAtinG
27 years young!
27 years young!
day one

Swiss Days - Midway, Utah
day two
Birthday Girl Breakfast
(made with love by Nate)

more eating...because good food brings me joy!
. . .
p a g o
artisan. local. farm fresh
878 south 900 east
salt lake city
slowly enjoyed every bit of my cheese plate appetizer...
including the darling edible flowers
i love cheese,
especially blue cheese.
it's been a favorite since I was a kid.
(they also serve brunch on the weekends...sounds divine to me)
my friend Jackie and her girls brought over some goodies for me
~thanks ladies!
day three
driving kelsey to CoLLeGe!!
BYU-Idaho
getting all moved in...
Good luck little sister -
your future is bright!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a perfect weekend. I wish I could have been there to help celebrate!
Ps Have you booked your flight to Dallas yet :)
It does look like you had a Happy Birthday!!! It was fun to be with you and to have to you go and help see your lil' sis to college. Definately helped to have you there for all the "drama"! Love you!!!
Post a Comment