HOORAY!!! FINALLY the whole world can know! What a secret to try and keep this long ... especially for one EXCITED Grandma!!! I can't wait to see that little lima bean's face and give it a big kiss. Congratulations to Fritz and Charlie (and Mom and Dad too!)
I'm so happy for you too-and for your MOM! I seriously was thinking about you on Friday and if you were pregnant and checked your blog but there was no news...crazy! Anyway good luck and if you ever need anyone to talk to when you are sick of heartburn and other joys of pregnancy I'm here for you!
Yay! I am so, so, so happy for all four of you. I can't wait to meet this sweet baby. You are going to be amazing parents. I hope you are feeling better! Let me know when you head to the mall in a few weeks to find out the gender ha ha ha. Miss you guys!
Great news! True story-I had the most random thought last week about you getting pregnant. Weird! Laura and I were totally on to you two! :) So exciting!!!!!!
10 comments:
HOORAY!!! FINALLY the whole world can know! What a secret to try and keep this long ... especially for one EXCITED Grandma!!! I can't wait to see that little lima bean's face and give it a big kiss. Congratulations to Fritz and Charlie (and Mom and Dad too!)
Congrats! You guys will be great parents. We are so excited for you!
how far along are you mama?
I'm so happy for you too-and for your MOM! I seriously was thinking about you on Friday and if you were pregnant and checked your blog but there was no news...crazy! Anyway good luck and if you ever need anyone to talk to when you are sick of heartburn and other joys of pregnancy I'm here for you!
Yay! I am so, so, so happy for all four of you. I can't wait to meet this sweet baby. You are going to be amazing parents. I hope you are feeling better! Let me know when you head to the mall in a few weeks to find out the gender ha ha ha. Miss you guys!
Yeah!! I'm so excited for you!!
Great news! True story-I had the most random thought last week about you getting pregnant. Weird! Laura and I were totally on to you two! :) So exciting!!!!!!
Congrats you guys! That's exciting news!
Looking forward to watching you grow- in oh so many ways!
Yay for you! It's about freakin' time! You'll love your new chaotic life!
Post a Comment