We had our own little Christmas Sunday morning and unfortunately my cold was at its worst. I had a terrible sinus headache, could barely breathe out of my nose, and just wanted to crawl back into bed. We stayed home from church and Nate watched Mabel so I could rest a little. I was constantly washing my hands and trying not to kiss Mabel as much as usual - I didn't want her to get sick!
Despite feeling pretty under the weather it was great to Skype with family so they could see Mabel open some of her presents. She LOVED the wrapping paper and would start tearing at each present we gave her.
We watched our favorite Luke II video and a few other Christmas messages that Nate found.
The cutest present ever!
Mabel made sure everything tasted okay:
paper, blocks, and books
We love this little person so much!
the catkids liked their mice present and they also got a wet food treat
We ended the day with Christmas Story on repeat and an awesome feast of canned chicken noodle soup. It was the only thing that sounded good to me and I was just too tired to cook.
1 comment:
Great 1st Christmas pictures!!!! I love the picture with the bow on her head! The picture of her in the high chair in front of the TV is so funny!!! What does she think of TV? Cute stuff ... seems like MONTHS ago, already!
Post a Comment