Friday night Nate's parents came over and spent the night at our house. We stayed up late playing a new game they introduced us to: SPICY FARKEL! It's a fun game of chance/luck and we laughed a lot. We played again yesterday and I came out the grand champion!
(Thanks Nate for changing the rules)
We also introduced Nate's parents to the endless hours of fun that webcam effects can provide.
I look like I'm ready to eat Georgia for dinner!
Mabel was teething and fussy (poor thing) but after some baby Tylenol she perked up a little bit.
I really like this picture of these two. :)
A visit from Nate's parents wouldn't be complete without Rick helping us with a project around the house! He and Nate hung up some black out blinds and some colorful Ikea curtains (I need to get a picture of the curtains - they look cute) in Mabel's room. Rick also fixed one of our light sockets down in the basement. Rick is so handy (he built their beautiful home!) and I am so thankful that Nate learned how to do so many things from him.

2 comments:
Hooray ... a new game to learn! I know we have played Regular Farkel before but we are definately willing to SPICE things up!!! That is a GREAT picture of Mabel and Georgia! Can't wait to kiss that little face (Mabels) well, and Georgia's too!
I love farkle but have never heard of the spicy version!
Mabel is so adorable!
Joni beach
Post a Comment