Thursday, April 5, 2012

hobbies of a ten month old


playing with her little baby dolls
  and throwing them

looking at books

reading with big baby


getting top teeth
(which isn't very fun)

brushing those teeth


 letting momma try new hair styles

opening and closing cupboards, drawers, doors, and containers.
(we have had several minor smashed finger incidents)
I have got to get some of those child proof drawer locks this weekend.

throwing food

watching big kids play at the park

trying to get close enough to Fritz to pet him

and one of my favorite things, that I don't have a picture of, is Mabel playing peek-a-boo.
she loves to get her jacket, or her towel after bath time and pull it over her face so we can try and find her.  sometimes she leaves one eye uncovered which is pretty cute.

happy 10 months 
Mabel Jane!


5 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Cutie Mabel! I can't believe it won't be long before our girls are 1!

Allison said...

I can't believe she is already 10 months old!! She is adorable and has the cutest face!!

The Naylor Family said...

Please just keep her little like she is now!!! She is so blasted cute and I miss her so much!!!

The Naylor Family said...

Please just keep her little like she is now!!! She is so blasted cute and I miss her so much!!!

Andrea said...

She is adorable! Sounds like you have a lot of fun all day following her and her "hobbies".