I got to see my mom in February AND March - yay! My mom was on spring break from teaching seminary, and my little brother had the week off too, so they decided to drive out and spend some time with us and with my grandparents in Kamas. My step-dad Kraig flew out for the last few days of the trip too.
Mabel cruising on her new train from Grandma:
Early Easter treasures - that is the cutest spring flower I have ever seen!
Grandma always finds the coolest books.
We spent a few days in Kamas visiting my grandparents and I forgot my camera.
(Thanks mom for sharing your pics)
Squeaky Clean
Playing Cards
Mabel was mesmerized by the fireplace.
We found this tasty EASY recipe on Pinterest and made it for my grandparents.
Lunch at Noodles & Co.
Check out that look! Geesh.
On Wednesday afternoon we took advantage of the last $1 day at Tracy Aviary.
The whole reason why we wanted to go was to feed the Sun Conures and when we got there it was already sold out. That was a bummer.
Somebody had their first cookie...
Bye-Bye!
My mom taught Mabel "This Little Piggy"
In between watching General Conference we went to the park.
It was really windy but we still had a good time.
I told my little brother he needed to use this as his Facebook picture.
Cute kid eh?
The week went by too fast, as usual!
1 comment:
The picture of Mabel in her towel is so darn cute!
Post a Comment